|Publisher:||Gale – A Cengage Company|
|Description:||Gale Reference Complete provides access to primary and secondary sources combining proprietary e-reference content from Gale: JCR-quality periodicals, literary criticism and full text literary works as well as rare primary source content from the vaults of the world's great libraries.|
|Subjects:||Literature, history, international relations, religion, philosophy, sociology and economics.|
|Database Type:||Full-text database|
|Content:||E-journals, e-books, e-documents|
|Interface Language:||English, Russian, German, etc.|
|Access:||Accessible in all NLL reading rooms, for NLL readers also outside National Library of Latvia|
Gale Reference Complete contains several databases. Full list of NLL subscribed Gale databases see below:
- Gale Academic OneFile – articles from a database of scholarly journals and other trusted periodicals.
- Gale eBooks – encyclopedias and reference sources in arts, biography, business, education, environment, history, science, social science and more.
- Gale General OneFile – Gale's largest general-interest periodical resource.
- Gale OneFile: News – major U.S. and international newspapers online.
- Archives Unbound – digital collections of historical documents that support the research and study needs of scholars, researchers, and students at the college and university level.
- Gale Literature Criticism – the largest, most extensive compilation of literary commentary available. Includes analysis from book excerpts, periodicals, and more.
- Gale Literature Resource Center – up-to-date biographies, overviews, full-text criticisms, audio interviews, and reviews on writers from all eras.
- Gale Literature: Contemporary Authors – information about world’s most influential literary figures from all eras and genres; multi-series.
- Gale Literature: Dictionary of Literary Biography – biographical and critical essays on the lives, works and careers of the world's most influential literary figure.
- Gale Literature: LitFinder – literary works and authors throughout history, including full-text poems, plays, short stories, speeches, and more.
- Gale Literature: Scribner Writer Series – original scholarly essays on authors from around the world. Places authors and their works in personal and historical context.
- Gale Literature: Something About the Author – comprehensive access to Something About the Author series, which examines the lives and works of authors and illustrators for children and young adults and is the preeminent source on authors and literature for young people.
- Gale Literature: Twayne's Author Series – critical introductions to the lives and works of major writers. Includes influences of literary movements.